Removal service in Notting Hill offers everything you will need to make your new start in the city of special features. How great would it be to live in a place full of curiosities, famous stories and a rich cultural variety? Notting Hill is quite famous for many reasons, which we from Removals 24-7 UK are going to mention from now on. Besides, we are also going to give you a good reason for you to hire our Removal service in Notting Hill.
Moving to Notting Hill
- Notting Hill is well known as the neighbourhood where the two greatest film stars, actress, Julia Roberts and the actor, Hugh Grant starred in the Notting Hill film.
- There are many places you can go, from a relaxing time to a nightlife with restaurants, pubs, clubs and not to mention the famous Portobello Road Market.
- There are good transportation means, including five tube stations: Kensal Green, Westbourne Park, Ladbroke Grove, Latimer Road and Notting Hill Gate. A little and interesting detail – Kensal Rise is on the overground.
- Notting Hill is also famous for the annual Caribbean Carnival that lasts over two days, which has happened since 1965. It is known as one of the largest street events in Europe.
- There are many cultural novel and film references. Notting Hill has provided settings for
novels and movies such as: Colin Maclnness (Absolute Beginners), Michael Moorcock (the Jerry Cornelius quartet), G.K Chesterton (The Napoleon of Notting Hill).
Make it Real: Hire a Removal Company
Are you still daydreaming about how great it is to live in here? Give it the first step and hire Removal Service in Notting Hill and let us help your dream come true.
We from Removals 24-7 UK offer all kinds of service for your moving: very professional movers, safety materials for packing, boxing and transporting your stuff to the vehicle. Our team members organise and separate delicate and fragile items from the heavy ones, avoiding undesirable damage to your stuff.
Contact us and get a free quotation: