Excellent Rates -Reliable People
Only The Best Guys Working For You
REMOVALS 24-7 UK works everyday to acquire better skills, and equipment only to satisfy customer expectations, knowing that our company is based in reliability, and it growths hand to hand with our customers satisfaction.
Guidance Rate For London Moves-Out Of London May Varys
Important To Consider For Accurate Rates…
- Clients should keep under consideration that there will be a fixed minimum charge covering two working hours, this applies for all jobs booked that will require 1 or 2 men+van. Where as if you require 3 men+van, a fixed minimum charge covering 3 working hours will apply to all jobs booked with REMOVALS 24-7 UK. Rates are charged in half hour increments.
- Clients will be charged from the time of arrival, at the pick up address until last item is place inside the new property.
- For removals booked outside commercial hours (9am – 6pm) weekend rates will apply.
- For removals booked within less than 24 hours, Weekend Rates will also apply
- For some removals services you can ask a fixed quote, please provide with a full content list or only click the following link for a free No Obligation Quotation. This will give us a better idea as to how many porters will be required to perform your move, and also an idea of size vehicle will be needed.
- Prices are purely a guide for our customers to have an idea of possible cost, prices for longer journeys will possibly be more.Please contact us for a more accurate price or fill out our free quotation form for a stress-free removals service everywhere you go.
Congestion Charge & Ulez Apply To London Customers Only
Congestion Charge is a daily charge if someone drives between 07:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday in the Congestion Charge zone. There is no charge on weekends, public holidays, between Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day inclusive.
An extra £11.50 will be charged if your removal requires travelling through the Congestion Charge and Ulez area (Applies to London only) as it is charged up today day.
Customer is liable for any Tolls driver need to go through to fulfil the task /job in any UK motorway, as well as the London Congestion Charge. FINES & TICKETS: In case any of such occurred, Customer need to pay the fine at the completion of the job, No Appealing will be permitted.
Removals Rates Outside M25-Apply To London Area Only
If a removal go outside of the M25 boundaries, the service will be calculate based on M.P.T.S (miles, petrol and time spent), offering you a fixed rate for the whole job.
If any new customer does not know exactly if their location details is liable for mileage charge, REMOVALS 24-7 UK Customer Service adviser can help to clear any doubt.
Removals Rates For European Services
REMOVALS 24-7 UK has excellent European rates, combine with a highly professional team, and reliable removal services. Most of the EU countries are cover by our team. All European quotes are based on its M.T.PS (miles, petrol and time spent) plus any toll and ferry services, if applicable.
We strongly suggest our customers to book these type of European removals services with good time in advance, to avoid waiting, and high tariff, specially to cross the channel, by train or ferry. Also try to avoid high seasons and bank holidays, when fares are normally higher than normal.
Parking Arrangement-Fines & Liability
In order to provide parking space for our team outside the home or office it is recommended for customers to arrange any necessary permits, or waivers for the suspension of parking bays. These can be arranged in advance by calling the Parking Division of the relevant borough councils, usually the day before your move.
You will need the licence number of our company van/s when you arrange the permit, which customer can require from the company when booking is made. The Parking Division should then issue you with a reference number; pass this number, and the name of the person/s with whom you arranged the permit, on to our driver.
This seems a complicated process, but it is not. This information will help customers in case of appealing against any Penalty Charge Notices issued in error (yes, it does happen). Unfortunately, if customer does not arrange a parking waiver or permit in advance, and our driver incurs a PCN, such, will have to be passed the cost to the customer. The current minimum fine for a PCN is £60.
Removals 24-7 UK it is not a VAT registered Company, that is why, prices are not VAT included
Customer will be asking to make a deposit of £250 when jobs exceed £499, that will be discounted of the total final price of the invoice.
We guarantee your satisfaction, and Company will ask customer to leave a Testimonial or a Facebook comment and like for Marketing purposes only.